How we're protecting our employees
We work together to serve customers who depend on us for electricity when they want it and need it. We operate power plants, build and maintain electric lines, troubleshoot service issues, and provide the support services needed to keep our company running smoothly. We've got a lot going on! And it's important that our employees remain safe and healthy during this pandemic.
Creating safe work environments
As COVID-19 continues to evolve, so do we. We're staying informed and making the right decisions at the right times to ensure our workplaces remain safe.
Our goal is to safely bring everyone back to the workplace over time. We’re starting small and we’ll learn and adjust our approach as appropriate, while consistently communicating our plans and expectations. As we transition back to the workplace, we're:
- Implementing new return-to-the-workplace safety protocols and training.
- Placing additional emphasis on frequent and effective cleaning and disinfecting.
- Monitoring symptoms and taking temperatures daily.
- Modeling and respecting social distancing.
- Requiring the use of face coverings while away from desks and when staying six feet away from others may be challenging.
- Restricting all non-essential business travel.
- Restricting all non-essential visitors.
Our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan outlines our commitment to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all of our employees, customers, contractors, and visitors.