It's free, easy, and mobile!
Schedule payments from your checking or savings account with ePay anytime and from nearly anywhere. ePay is free, designed for easy access on the go, and allows you to:
- Choose when and how your payments are made.
- Share your account management with family members, roommates, or business partners.
- Choose text or email notifications to help manage your billing and payments.
Your account information is kept private through a secure server. With a single login you can access all your accounts (home, business, cabin, etc.). The ePay site also allows you to buy Otter Tail Corporation stock if you're enrolled in our Stock Purchase program.
How it works
- An email message notifies you that your account has billed. (You'll no longer receive a paper copy of your bill.)
- Choose the date your payment will process when you schedule your payments each month.
- Or, set up a recurring profile for automatic payments, and we'll schedule your payment to process five or more days prior to your due date for the full amount of your bill.
- Set up automatic payments. Create an Autopay profile, and your bill will be paid from your bank account five or more days before the due date each month. Automatic payments begin with the next billing cycle after you sign up. You may select when the payment processes and/or set up a maximum payment level.
- Manage your account monthly. You determine the date and amount you want to pay.
- Enroll in pay-by-text. Receive an SMS text message that will allow you to pay by sending a reply code. Payment processes that day for the full amount.
With ePay, you may modify or cancel your payment at anytime while the payment is in scheduled status. Please allow two business days from the date you select for processing and for your payment to post as a credit to your account.
How to sign up
If you've never registered as a user on our website, you'll need to create a web registration and enroll in electronic billing before you can pay your bill with ePay.
If you've already registered on our website, log in above and click on manage electronic billing on the My Account and Profile page to enroll!
Still have questions?
Check out these frequently asked questions about ePay.