Your time, your payments, your way!
Schedule payments from your checking or savings account with ePay anytime and from nearly anywhere. ePay is designed for easy access on the go and is the smart way to pay.
How it works
- Choose text, email, or voicemail notifications to help manage your billing and payments.
- An email message notifies you when your account has been billed. You'll no longer receive a monthly paper copy of your bill.
- Choose the date your payment will process when you schedule your payments each month.
- Or, set up automatic payments. Automatic payments process the full amount of your bill.
- Plus, ePay allows you to buy Otter Tail Corporation stock when you're enrolled in our Customer Stock Purchase Plan.
- Set up automatic payments. Look for the Manage Autopay link. Your bill will be paid from your bank account by the due date each month. Automatic payments begin with the next billing cycle after you sign up.
- Manage your account monthly. If Autopay isn't for you, you can determine the date and amount you want to pay each month.
- Enroll in pay-by-text. Receive an SMS text message that allows you to pay by sending a reply code. Payments process that day for the full amount.
ePay allows you to modify or cancel your payment at anytime while the payment is in scheduled status. We encourage you to schedule your electronic payment no later than 5 p.m. Central Time on your due date.
How to sign up
If you've never registered as a user on our website, you'll need to create a web registration and enroll in electronic billing before you can pay your bill with ePay.
If you've already registered on our website, log in above and click on manage electronic billing on the My Account and Profile page to enroll.
Still have questions?
Check out these frequently asked questions about ePay.