Use EZ-PAY to pay your electric bill using your credit card, debit card, or bank account without enrolling in paperless billing. VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and Diners Club cards are accepted. Payments are processed by KUBRA, our third-party service provider.
You'll need your Otter Tail Power Company account number and service location ZIP code (which may be different than your mailing address) to access your account. To access this service by phone, call 800-257-4044.
Make a payment
To make an EZ-PAY payment you must first agree to the terms below.
- KUBRA charges a $2.25 convenience fee for each transaction up to $700 that's made through this service. Otter Tail Power Company does not receive any portion of these fees.
- Payments made by 7:00 p.m. Central Time each business day will post to your account the next business day. Payments made after 7:00 p.m. or on weekends and holidays will post within two business days. Please note: Payments scheduled on your due date won't be received prior to your next billing date and you may incur a late fee.
Additional items to note
- To pay more than $700 requires additional transactions and fee charges.
- There is a limit of five transactions per account per month.
- The payment and convenience fee will appear on your credit/debit card or as a single combined total line item labeled "OtterTailPower-utilitypayment".
For your security
To protect your security, EZ-PAY isn't accessible from foreign locations associated with a high level of fraud.