Use EZ-PAY to pay your electric bill using your credit card, debit card, or bank account without enrolling in paperless billing. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and Diners Club cards.
To make a payment by phone, call 800-257-4044 and press '1' at the voice prompt.
You'll need your Otter Tail Power Company account number and service location zip code (which may be different than your mailing address) to access your account by phone or online.
- Transactions are limited to $700. To pay more than $700 requires additional transactions.
- There's a limit of seven transactions per account per month.
- We've waived transaction fees charged by our payment processor (KUBRA)*.
- Payments made by 7:00 p.m. Central Time each business day will post to your account the next business day.
* Fees do not apply for Minnesota customers effective July 1, 2022. Fees are waived temporarily for North Dakota and South Dakota customers.I accept the EZ-PAY Terms
For your security
To protect your security, EZ-PAY isn't accessible from foreign locations associated with a high level of fraud.