Use EZ-PAY to pay your electric bill using your credit card, debit card, or bank account without enrolling in paperless billing. VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and Diners Club cards are accepted. Payments are processed by KUBRA, our third-party service provider.
KUBRA also offers an IVR (integrated voice response) option that allows you to handle the entire transaction over the phone through an automated process. You'll need your Otter Tail Power Company account number and service location zip code (which may be different than your mailing address) to access your account. To access this service by phone call 800-257-4044 and press '1' at the voice prompt.
As part of the IVR, Kubra also offers a convenient Fast Track option, allowing you to expedite future payments by associating the phone number you call in with to your electric service account number. If, at some point, you want to remove the Fast Track association, simply choose Option 2 at the onset of your next call through the IVR, or make a payment to your account from a different phone number than the one used with the original Fast Track association.
To make an EZ-PAY payment you must first agree to the terms below.
- KUBRA charges a $2.25 convenience fee for each transaction up to $700 that's made through this service. Otter Tail Power Company does not receive any portion of these fees.
- Payments made by 7:00 p.m. Central Time each business day will post to your account the next business day.
Additional items to note
- To pay more than $700 requires additional transactions and fee charges.
- There's a limit of seven transactions per account per month.
- The payment and convenience fee will appear on your credit/debit card or as a single combined total line item labeled "OtterTailPower-utilitypayment."
For your security
To protect your security, EZ-PAY isn't accessible from foreign locations associated with a high level of fraud.