Energy-efficient technologies. Connecting you to savings.
With energy-efficient technologies you can save more than ever before, evolve, and make choices that are smart.
Everyday ways to save
- Smart programmable thermostats can help cut 10% or more of your heating and cooling costs.
- LEDs for inside and outside your home or business use 75% less energy than other options.
- Efficient ENERGY STAR® appliances can save you 10% to 50% of the energy required over comparison models and even more when you replace old appliances.
- Heat pumps can reduce your electricity use for heating by approximately 50% compared to standard electric heating.
- Electric vehicles (EVs) are driving costs to travel to a new low. And an EV can qualify to charge through a low off-peak rate. Ask about charging station rebates too.
Put energy to use with energy-efficient technologies. And check out our rebate programs and special discounted rates to help you save even more.