Radiant Floor Heat
With radiant floor heating, you can enjoy cozy rooms—even in your bare feet!
Radiant floor heating comes in several designs. Some designs work with new floor installations and others can be installed with existing floors. What they all have in common is that they’ll make floors warm and can fulfill space-heating needs.
These products differ from underfloor heat storage because they lack heat-storage capacity and will cool quickly when shut off.
- Temperature control for individual rooms.
- Silent, inconspicuous operation.
- Even, comfortable heat distribution.
- No vents to block furniture placement.
- No filters to clean or change.
- 100% energy efficient.
- Options for use with wood, laminate, and tile flooring.
If you install radiant floor heat under one of our off-peak rates, additional wiring and a meter socket may be required. For small installations in one or two rooms, our General Service Rate may be the most cost effective and will provide the most flexible use of the system.
You also can consult these manufacturers to learn more about specific products:
This is not an endorsement of the site’s products or manufacturer.