Smart, easy, secure
Check out all your payment options with electronic bill pay and choose the one that’s best for you. Schedule payments from your checking or savings account, credit or debit card, PayPal, PayPal Credit, or Amazon Pay. Make payments anytime and from anywhere. Plus, add autopay to any of these payment methods.
We’ve designed our electronic payment options for easy access—making electronic bill pay the smartest way to manage and pay your bill.
Register and pay now!
How it works
- You’ll need your account number and service location zip code to register your account.
- Use the Manage Bill Delivery link to choose our paperless billing option. Paperless billing keeps your account secure and billing records organized and accessible. You can return to paper billing at any time.
- Each month you’ll receive an email message notifying you that your account has billed.
- Many alert options are available. Choose text message or email alerts to help manage your billing and payments.
- Choose the date your payment will process when you schedule your payments each month or set up autopay.
- You may not cancel payments scheduled for the current date (today) as these post to your account immediately.
- You may cancel payments scheduled for a future date at any time until they process.
- Please remember if you remove the funding account tied to any pending payments those pending payments will cancel.
- Set up autopay using a checking or savings account, debit or credit card, PayPal, PayPal Credit, or Amazon Pay. Automatic payments begin with the next billing cycle after you sign up. If you have a balance due, we’ll prompt you to schedule a payment so your account is current when autopay begins.
- Manage your account monthly. If autopay isn't for you, you can determine the date and amount you want to pay each month.
- Quick pay allows you to schedule payments without registering or save your funding account to a wallet.
Still have questions?
Check out these frequently asked questions about electronic bill pay.