Protecting and improving the quality of life in our communities means helping them remain vibrant, attractive places to live and do business. Since 1989 our economic development consultants, grants, and loan pools have helped create about 21,000 jobs and save about 4,440 jobs.
If you’re looking for an efficient and profitable start-up, expansion, or relocation of your business, our service area offers many advantages, including:
- A broad selection of business sites in progressive, growth-conscious communities.
- A competent, highly motivated workforce.
- Outstanding educational institutions that will provide training to suit your needs.
- A reliable energy supply at competitive prices.
- A shared goal of success for your enterprise.
And our economic development team is knowledgeable about business development, marketing, workforce, transportation, local officials, and more.
To learn more contact Economic Development Consultant Dale Umlauf or another member of our economic development team.