Your Rights and Protections
Information for Minnesota customers
- Customer information
- State laws, statutes, and rules
- Cold Weather Rule
- State customer protection statute
We have qualified personnel available during regular business hours at 800-257-4044 or 218-739-8877 to receive and, whenever possible, resolve customer inquiries, requests, and complaints. If we’re unable to promptly resolve a complaint, we’ll contact you within 5 business days and at least once every 14 calendar days thereafter:
- To share the status of your investigation until the complaint is mutually resolved.
- To share the results of your investigation and final disposition of the matter.
- Until you file a written complaint with your state’s regulatory commission or the courts.
Minnesota Public Utilities Commission
121 7th Place East, Suite 350
St. Paul, MN 55101-2147